1. Passive voice negatif
- Don’t wait for me
- You are advised not to wait for me
- The car wasn’t driven by Adi yesterday
- The books weren’t borrowed by my friends
- The Project were not worked by them this year
- The motorcycle wasn’t driven by Yayan yesterday
- The car is not driven by him
- The test is not written by her
- I was not invited by her
- The poem isn’t wrote by him
2. Kalimat tanya
- Will you bring your book?
- Did she pass the test?
- Should I telephone you or send an email?
- Do you want bear, wine, or wisky?
- He is working, isn’t he?
- He didn’t come, did he?
- She types accurately, doesn’t she?
- There isn’t any news, is there?
- He has a lot of money, hasn’t he?
- He likes football, doesn’t he?